Matchup: Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets
Records: Raptors (40-14), Nets (24-28)
Where to Watch
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
TV: TSN Network (Canada), YES and NBA League Pass (USA)
Location: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
It's been less than a week since the Raptors and Nets last played against each other.
In that game, the Raptors held off a late push from the Nets to record their 14th straight victory. Fred VanVleet, Pascal Siakam and Terence Davis each scored 20-plus points in the win, helping Toronto overcome a 37-point performance from Nets guard Caris LeVert.
With another win over the Nets on Wednesday, the Raptors would extend their franchise-best winning streak to 16 games.
MORE: Five stats to know from the streak
The Raptors might have to get it done with Norman Powell, Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka against the Nets. Powell and Gasol are both out with injuries, while Ibaka is listed as questionable with flu-like symptoms.
Ibaka missed Toronto's matchup with the Minnesota Timberwolves earlier this week. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson started in place of him at centre, going for a season-best 21 points in the win.
40-14- Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) February 11, 2020
📼 | Game Tape pic.twitter.com/aHLgKRRnvJ
For the Nets, they'll once again be without Kyrie Irving, who is leading them in scoring this season with 27.4 points per game. Irving missed Brooklyn's three other meetings with Toronto this season.
- Norman Powell (finger) - Out
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) - Out
- Dewan Hernandez (ankle) - Out
- Serge Ibaka (flu-like symptoms) - Questionable
- Kevin Durant (Achilles) - Out
- Kyrie Irving (knee) - Out
- The Raptors are 3-0 against the Nets so far this season. Their average margin of victory is 9.3 points.
- FiveThirtyEight's player-based model RAPTOR gives the Raptors a 64 percent chance of winning Wednesday's game.
- This is Toronto's last game before All-Star Weekend.
- Joe Harris has been one of the best 3-point shooters in the league this season. The Nets guard is shooting 40.8 percent on 6.0 3-point attempts per game.
- Harris is one of the eight players who will participate in the 3-Point Contest over All-Star Weekend.
Last Time They Played
Date: Feb. 8, 2020
Score: Raptors 119, Nets 118
Raptors: Fred VanVleet - 29 points, 6 assists, 2 rebounds
Nets: Caris LeVert - 37 points, 4 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal
The views on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of the NBA or its clubs.