After reports from ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Malika Andrews and Tim McMahon provided an idea of who will be playing on Christmas Day in 2019, the schedule has now been finalized.
Listed out, here is your five-game slate.
- Toronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics - Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON, 12 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets - Chase Center, San Francisco, CA, 5 p.m. ET
- LA Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers - STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA, 8 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets vs. New Orleans Pelicans - Pepsi Center, Denver, CO, 10:30 p.m. ET
For Western Conference games, we'll get the Battle of the STAPLES Center in a matchup between Kawhi Leonard and Paul George's LA Clippers versus LeBron James and Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers.
Zion Williamson, Lonzo Ball and the New Orleans Pelicans will travel to Denver to take on Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray and the Nuggets.
James Harden, Russell Westbrook and the new-look Houston Rockets will travel to San Francisco to take on Stephen Curry, D'Angelo Russell and the Golden State Warriors at their new arena.
For Eastern Conference games, the defending champion Toronto Raptors will play their first Christmas Day game since 2001 when they host the Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics.
Lastly, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers will host Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks - a matchup between the powerhouses in the East.