The Milwaukee Bucks rode their momentum from Games 3 and 4 to win a thrilling Game 5 in Phoenix.
The first road victory of the series, Game 5 was the first instance of a team overcoming the odds in the 2021 NBA Finals. Game 5 also marked the first time that the over was comfortably hit, as both teams totalled 242 points - 22 points above the 220.0 over/under line.
How will things play out in the potential title-clincher at the FiservForum in Milwaukee?
Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game 6: Betting odds, spread, over/under
Spread: Suns +5.0 (-110), Bucks -5.0 (-110)
Suns Moneyline: +175
Bucks Moneyline: -200
Over/Under: 222.0 (-110)
Odds as of 9:15 a.m. ET on Monday, July 19 courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.
For what it's worth:
- Game 6's spread is the highest that the Bucks have been favoured to win at home in this series - (- 4.0) in Games 3 and 4.
- Game 5 was the first time a home team didn't win and cover the spread. The Suns covered Game 1's spread (-6.0), winning by 13 points. The Suns also covered Game 2's spread (-5.5), winning by 10 points. The Bucks covered Game 3's spread (-4.0) with ease, winning by 20 points. The Bucks then covered Game 4's spread (-4.0), winning by six.
- After Game 4 hit the under (212) for the first time in the series, Game 5 hit the over once again with the two teams totalling 242 points (220.0 o/u).
- The average total score from the two regular-season games between the Suns and Bucks was 252.0, although one of the games went into overtime.
- The Suns are 14-7 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-2 vs. Lakers, 4-0 vs. Nuggets, 4-2 vs. Clippers and 2-3 vs. Bucks.
- The Bucks are 15-7 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-0 vs. Heat, 4-3 vs. Nets and 4-2 vs. Hawks and 3-2 vs. Suns.
- According to The Action Network, the Suns were 42-28-2 against the spread during the regular season while the Bucks were 32-40.
The views on this page do not necessarily represent the views of the NBA or its clubs.