The Milwaukee Bucks evened the series at 2-2 with a six-point win over the Phoenix Suns in Game 4.
The Bucks covered the spread in both Games 3 and 4, continuing a perfect streak for the home team so far in the NBA Finals.
Game 4 also marked the first time that the over did not hit (or push), with the two teams tallying 212 points, eight shy of the 220.5 over/under line.
The Suns are favoured by their smallest margin (-4.0) at home so far this series. Can they continue the run of home teams covering?
Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game 5: Betting odds, spread, over/under
Spread: Suns -4.0 (-110), Bucks +4.0 (-110)
Suns Moneyline: -175
Bucks Moneyline: +155
Over/Under: 220.0 (-110)
Odds as of 4:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 17 courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.
For what it's worth:
- Game 5's spread is the lowest the Suns have been favoured to win by at home in this series.
- The home team is 4-0 covering the spread. The Suns covered Game 1's spread (-6.0), winning by 13 points. The Suns also covered Game 2's spread (-5.5), winning by 10 points. The Bucks covered Game 3's spread (-4.0) with ease, winning by 20 points. The Bucks also covered Game 4's spread (-4.0), winning by six.
- The over hit in Game 1 (223) and Game 2 (226) but pushed in Game 3 (220). In Game 4, the under hit for the first time, with the two teams totalling for 212 points (220.5 o/u).
- The average total score from the two regular-season games between the Suns and Bucks was 252.0, although one of the games went into overtime.
- The Suns are 14-6 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-2 vs. Lakers, 4-0 vs. Nuggets, 4-2 vs. Clippers and so far, 2-2 vs. Bucks.
- The Bucks are 14-7 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-0 vs. Heat, 4-3 vs. Nets and 4-2 vs. Hawks and so far, 2-2 vs. Suns.
- According to The Action Network, the Suns were 42-28-2 against the spread during the regular season while the Bucks were 32-40.
The views on this page do not necessarily represent the views of the NBA or its clubs.