The Milwaukee Bucks got on the board in Game 3, handling the Phoenix Suns 120-100 to bring the NBA Finals series to 2-1.
In their first home game, the Bucks covered the Game 3 spread (-4.0) with ease, winning by 20 points. The two teams tallied 220 total points in Game 3, which pushed the over/under of 220.0 on the dot.
The lines are nearly identical in Game 4, as the Bucks are facing the same spread, but the over/under has increased a half-point (220.5).
How will things play out this time around at the FiservForum in Milwaukee?
Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game 4: Betting odds, spread, over/under
Spread: Suns +4.0 (-110), Bucks -4.0 (-110)
Suns Moneyline: +165
Bucks Moneyline: -185
Over/Under: 220.5 (-110)
Odds as of 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 13 courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.
For what it's worth:
- Game 4's spread and money line are identical to Game 3, where the Bucks (-4.0) covered in a 20-point victory.
- Game 4's over/under is just a half-point (220.5) different than Game 3, where the two teams pushed, tallying 220 total points on the dot.
- The Suns covered Game 1's spread (-6.0), winning by 13 points. The Suns also covered Game 2's spread (-5.5), winning by 10 points.
- The over hit in Game 1 (223) and Game 2 (226).
- The average total score from the two regular-season games between the Suns and Bucks was 252.0, although one of the games went into overtime.
- The Suns are 14-5 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-2 vs. Lakers, 4-0 vs. Nuggets, 4-2 vs. Clippers and so far, 2-1 vs. Bucks.
- The Bucks are 13-7 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-0 vs. Heat, 4-3 vs. Nets and 4-2 vs. Hawks and so far, 1-2 vs. Suns.
- According to The Action Network, the Suns were 42-28-2 against the spread during the regular season while the Bucks were 32-40.
The views on this page do not necessarily represent the views of the NBA or its clubs.