The Suns defended their homecourt by winning Games 1 and 2 of the 2021 NBA Finals in Phoenix.
Now, the series shifts to Milwaukee.
The Bucks have been in this position once before in the 2021 NBA Playoffs. In their second-round matchup with the Brooklyn Nets, the Bucks returned to Milwaukee for Game 3 in an 0-2 deficit. Then they won Games 3 and 4 to even the series up, eventually defeating the Nets in seven games to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Do the Bucks have another comeback in them?
Take a look at how the betting odds are shaping out for Game 3.
Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game 3: Betting odds, spread, over/under
Spread: Suns +4.0 (-110), Bucks -4.0 (-110)
Suns Moneyline: +165
Bucks Moneyline: -185
Over/Under: 220.0 (-110)
Odds as of 2:20 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 10 courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.
For what it's worth:
- The Suns covered Game 1's spread (-6.0), winning by 13 points. The Suns also covered Game 2's spread (-5.5), winning by 10 points.
- The over hit in Game 1 (223) and Game 2 (226).
- The average total score from the two regular season games between the Suns and Bucks was 252.0, although one of the games went into overtime
- The Suns are 14-4 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-2 vs. Lakers, 4-0 vs. Nuggets, 4-2 vs. Clippers and so far, 2-0 vs. Bucks
- The Bucks are 12-7 in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, going 4-0 vs. Heat, 4-3 vs. Nets and 4-2 vs. Hawks and so far, 0-2 vs. Suns
- According to The Action Network, the Suns were 42-28-2 against the spread during the regular season while the Bucks were 32-40
The views on this page do not necessarily represent the views of the NBA or its clubs.