It's the 10th annual Bell Let's Talk Day.
A campaign that began a new conversation about Canada's mental health. When the initiative started, most Canadians were not talking about mental illness. Since then, millions of Canadians including leading personalities have engaged in an open and honest discussion around mental illness.
TODAY is #BellLetsTalk Day!- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) January 29, 2020
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀@Bell will donate more towards mental health initiatives in Canada by contributing 5¢ for every applicable text, call and social media interaction. Join the conversation because every action counts. pic.twitter.com/jhwQ3KSo2c
It's given new hope and ideas to many who have struggled in the past, with numbers continuing to grow each year.
Since 2011, Canadians and people around the globe have sent more than one billion messages in support of mental health.
Bell has committed $100,695,763.75 to mental health programs in Canada as a result of the messages.
This year, the 10th anniversary, you can continue to push the conversation in a positive way.
Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of the following interactions on Bell Let's Talk Day:
- Talk: Every mobile and every long-distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let's Talk emoji, and every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let's Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let's Talk filter and every Bell Let's Talk Day video view
- YouTube: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at YouTube.com/BellCanada
This year, the 10th annual Bell Let's Talk Day let's join forces and continue to create positive conversation and drive change around Mental Illness.
To learn more about the campaign and to download items from our online toolkit, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.