The NBA and National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) announced the most popular jerseys and team merchandise sellers for the 2018-19 regular season.
LeBron James tops the list of most popular NBA jersey with Stephen Curry ranked at number two and MVP candidate Giannis Antetokounmpo rounding out the top three.
The Lakers finished first in the top-selling team merchandise list followed the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Boston Celtics.
No players on the Toronto Raptors finished in the top 10 in jersey sales but the team was ranked ninth in team merchandise sales.
Additional highlights per NBA/NBPA press release:
- Joel Embiid (No. 5) earns his highest end-of-season ranking.
- 13-time NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade concludes his NBA career at No. 11.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder's Paul George (No. 12) returns to the season-end list for the first time since 2016.
- Dallas Mavericks rookie Luka Doncic completes his rookie season at No. 13.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
4. Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
5. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
6. James Harden, Houston Rockets
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
9. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Jimmy Butler, Philadelphia 76ers
11. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
12. Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
14. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
15. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Boston Celtics
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Chicago Bulls
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Houston Rockets
9. Toronto Raptors
10. New York Knicks