Due to escalating concerns about the spread of COVID-19 and in consultation with the City and County of San Francisco, the Golden State Warriors announced today that tomorrow night's game vs. the Brooklyn Nets at Chase Center will be played without fans.
In addition, all events at the Chase Center through March 21 will be cancelled or postponed at this time. Fans that had tickets to Thursday's Warrior game will receive a refund in the amount paid.
The team will continue to monitor this evolving situation closely to determine the next steps for future games and events.
The Warriors, who begin a five-game road trip after their meeting with the Nets, have just seven home games remaining this season:
- Thursday, March 12 - Golden State Warriors vs. Brooklyn Nets*
- Wednesday, March 25 - Golden State Warriors vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Saturday, March 28 - Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Sunday, March 29 - Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Tuesday, March 31 - Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets
- Wednesday, April 8 - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Monday, April 13 - Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers
* Games will continue as scheduled without fans in attendance.
As this is a developing situation, we will continue to provide updates as they are made available.
For now, Golden State's meeting with Brooklyn is still set to air on TSN 5 at 10:30 p.m. ET.