Even though we have yet to crown a champion for the 2020-21 NBA season, odds have already been released for the 2022 NBA title.
While the current NBA Finals feature the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks, neither team is favoured to come out of their respective conference next season. The Bucks are tied for the fifth-highest odds for next year's championship, while the Suns file in right behind them at seventh.
To little surprise, the Brooklyn Nets are the favourites to take home the 2022 NBA championship, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors and LA Clippers.
For Toronto Raptors fans wondering where their team stands going into next season, you'll have to scroll past half of the league before finding them at the 16th-best odds to win the title, wedged between the New York Knicks and Indiana Pacers.
Below you can find the entire list, courtesy of BetOnline.
|Los Angeles Lakers||+450|
|Golden State Warriors||+800|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+3300|
|New York Knicks||+4000|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+6000|
|San Antonio Spurs||+20000|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+50000|
- The Warriors have the third-highest odds to win it all despite missing the playoffs this past season.
- This season's No. 1 seeded Jazz and No. 1 seeded 76ers have the eighth- and ninth-best odds in the league, respectively.
- The Eastern Conference runner-up Hawks have only the fifth-best title odds in the East next season.
- The Knicks have the 15th-best odds to win the title at +4000.
- The Raptors have the best odds (+5000) of any team that did not qualify for the Play-In Tournament or playoffs this past season.
The views on this page do not necessarily represent the views of the NBA or its clubs.